Monday 10 January 2011

Digitising My Life

Many people seem to be looking for ways to unburden their life by stripping away technology. I'm hoping to travel in the other direction. Its not like I have much choice, given the world I live in and the job I do. I know, like most people, I am not using modern technology as efficiently as I can. So for 2011 I am going to try and pick up the slack.

Best thing I can do is try and break it down by areas.

  • Digital photography
  • Kindle 
  • Working
  • Home entertainment 
  • On-line profiles and resources
On top of this I need to build some website.
  • Analogue cameraman
  • Bloodbowl Pro-Bowl website
  • Dover Detainee Visitor Group
Out.

11.16 - Reminded need to sort out Social Network that I'm running with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment